5-4-2020 We’re Opening May 11th! Review New Wink Appointment Protocols we have in place & Wink Update Letter Below
Please Review 5-4-2020 Wink Appointment Protocols Download
Prior to Your Appointment, Please Email us (email@example.com) Your Wink COVID-19 Screening Form Download
Three ways to send us your screening form prior to your appointment: If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can fill in the form and click submit and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can download, fill in the document, save the file and email it to email@example.com. Or, you can print out the form fill it out scan or take a photo and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5-4-2020 Letter to Wink Clients
Dear Wink Family,
We are happy to announce that we opening May 11th. Although we prefer hugs, we will be incredibly thankful and happy to see your beautiful smiling faces without the hugs!
We realize that this is still an unsettling time and many may still be quarantined at home. We understand and respect everyone’s choices during these times. Those that are ready to get out of the house, we will be here!
Wink has been deep cleaned with CDC recommended products, as well as been newly painted. We are ready for a fresh start!
We will be following the CDC recommended guidelines for both you and our staff’s health and safety. Some include:
- Employees will be screened each day prior to entering Wink.
- Both employees and clients will wear face masks/covers. If you do not have one, Wink will provide one for your use.
- COVID-19 Questionnaire must be filled out and either emailed or brought to the appointment. (found on winkmed.com under COVID-19)
- Temperatures taken prior to appointment will be documented by the treatment provider.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout Wink.
- Clients will be met in the parking lot and escorted directly into their treatment room, to avoid interaction with any other clients.
- One client in the checkout area at a time.
- We have added time for treatment providers to thoroughly wipe down rooms after each appointment.
- Bathrooms and other common areas will continually be sanitized and wiped down.
- Gloves will be worn by staff for all treatments.
- Touchless Payments highly encouraged by having your credit card on file.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
For more information about COVID-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov
On behalf of the entire Wink Team, we want to thank you for your continued support and choosing Wink Medical Aesthetics as well as all small businesses! We value and appreciate you and look forward to getting back to You….. Only Better!
Much love and regards,
Dear Wink Family,
As this pandemic becomes more real every day, we hope the beginning of April finds you and your family healthy and still enjoying each other’s company! Houses can get small real quick! Wink Wink!
I am trying to take each day as it comes and enjoy the family time together. As the week has gone by, we are slowly getting into a schedule and rhythm with this new normal. Although we were hopeful to be open on April 3rd, we will not be able to operate normally due to the new mandates. Although we believe our treatments are “Essential”, the government doesn’t agree. HaHa ☺
Wink will continue to monitor the situation and I PROMISE we will be open and raring to go once it is deemed safe and legal for us to treat everyone. We understand and agree with the importance of keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Until then, I hope we see everyone at our “Wine down with Wink!”
Michele3-17-20 Letter to WinkMed Clients
Dear Wink Family,
Beginning Thursday, March 19, Wink will be closed for 2 weeks. While it is incredibly upsetting, I know it is the most responsible path going forward for the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff. Taking care of people is what we love to do. So please know that our thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you.
We are currently reaching out to all our patients with appointments to assist you in rescheduling. If you are a Club member and have not had your March appointment, your credit will rollover. In addition, please know that if you are in need of any products, we are happy to either ship or curbside deliver to you.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. Please don’t hesitate to either call or email with any questions, concerns or just to say hello! As the crisis passes, Wink will be here, waiting for your return! We will continue to provide updated information in the next 2 weeks as things progress via social media and email.
Remember, beauty isn’t just on the outside. Let your beauty shine through during this hard time. A smile goes a long way to make someone else feel better. 🙂
Love and talk soon– Michele
3-16-20 Letter to WinkMed Clients
Like many of you, we are closely monitoring COVID-19. Please know, that Wink is taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our patients and staff while we remain open for business. In addition to our stringent practice of sanitation of our office and all surfaces, we are taking these additional steps:
- Exam rooms are thoroughly disinfected between each patient visit, as well as waiting areas and restrooms.
- As always, we are using only EPA registered cleaners and disinfectants.
- All “high-touch” surfaces are cleaned numerous times throughout the day.
- Our clinicians and staff are refraining from shaking hands or hugging patients.
- As always, CDC compliant hand hygiene is practiced by every member of our health care team.
- Signage is in place throughout our clinics outlining CDC guidelines for proper hand hygiene, proper cough and sneeze etiquette as well as other measures to stop the spread of disease.
- We are providing every member of our staff with CDC generated written educational information about COVID-19 with frequent updates and new guidelines as they evolve.
At Wink, we care deeply about our patients and staff. I want to stress again that we confirm, prior to the time of each appointment, that clients have not traveled outside the United States or within COVID-19 hot spots within the last two weeks so they do not come into our building. And, as always, we discourage appointments with anyone that is not feeling well. We have added appointment confirmation call screening questions to make sure clients are acknowledging any symptoms of cold or flu (coughing, fever, shortness of breath).
Please take care of yourself and your family. We will get through this together.